It’s no secret that most of us struggle to eat enough vegetables, and that is where Green Powders comes in to save the day. Greens powders are dietary supplements that help you achieve your recommended daily vegetable intake and benefit your health in many ways. This article provides an in-depth comparison and verdict on the best organic greens powder that is currently available on today’s market.
Greens Powder and its History
Although the formulations vary with different brands, greens superfood powders are dietary supplements made from dried herbs, leafy greens, fruits, and grasses condensed into a powdered form that can be mixed in water and other liquids.
There’s an interesting story behind the rise of green powder supplements. In the early 20th century, scientists discovered various vitamins and minerals, and the first multivitamin became available in 1943.
The discovery of the vitamin industry coincided with two significant events, the Second World War and The Great Depression. These events led to the fear of food shortage worldwide and urged the scientific community to ramp up their research on supplementation.
Over the years, continued research has led to the popularity of super greens powders as people realized their benefits. Greens powders are explicitly formulated to provide the balance of essential nutrients, antioxidants, and other plant compounds as they are equivalent to multiple servings of fruits and vegetables.
How do green supplements improve your health?
Greens powders are not meant to replace whole foods, but they can provide a lot of the benefits of fruits and organic vegetables.
They have a high bioavailability and are easily absorbed by the body. They also help you detox by flushing out toxins from the body and provide a wide spectrum of nutrients from various plants that we often don’t include in our diets. Powdered greens are a great option for people on the go or those who struggle to include enough vegetables in their diets. They are also useful while you’re traveling and don’t have access to fresh produce.
They can be added to juices, smoothies, or plain water to make a low-calorie but nutritious drink. They can also be added to meals, such as pesto sauce, scrambled eggs, and pancakes.
Now let’s find out about the Best Greens Powders that can be added to your daily life.
No. #1: SuperGreen Tonik
SuperGreen Tonik is a super greens supplement containing clinically effective dosages of 38 vitamins, minerals, superfoods, antioxidants, and adaptogens. It has been specifically formulated to improve digestion, alleviate chronic fatigue, and boost cognitive functions. Its delightful flavors and creamy texture set it apart from other green powders on the market. It is made in the US in GMP-certified facilities and is third-party tested.
No. #2: Athletic Greens
Athletic Greens is a greens powder supplement that provides convenient and comprehensive daily nutrition. The formula is suitable for athletes and non-athletes alike and caters to their nutritional needs at every stage of life. One serving of Athletic Greens provides 75 vitamins, minerals, superfoods, whole foods, adaptogens, and probiotics. The product is made in New Zealand under GMP guidelines and is certified for sport by NSF.
No. #3: Beyond Greens
Beyond Greens is a greens superfood powder that aids digestion, increases energy, and supports other bodily functions. It does so by improving your gut health using the all-natural and proven ingredients in this blend, such as prebiotics, probiotics, functional mushrooms, and matcha leaf extracts. These ingredients also impart a mild flavor to the supplement. It is made in the US under GMP-approved facilities.
Common benefits of these top 3 greens supplements
- They aid digestion, boost energy levels, strengthen immunity, and help reduce stress and anxiety.
- They are vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free, and don’t contain any GMO ingredients.
- They are compliant with various diets, such as the keto diet and paleo diet, as they contain little or no carbohydrates.
- Supplements in powdered forms are easier to digest than those in the form of a pill.
- They are convenient as they can be consumed just by mixing one scoop of powder in any liquid base and don’t require a juicer or a blender.
Benefits Specific to Athletic Greens
- The product is NSF certified, which ensures that it is free from prohibited substances, contaminants, and masking agents.
- It helps in exercise recovery.
- It contains probiotics that are beneficial for gut health.
- Many ingredients in Athletic Greens are anti-inflammatory and may protect against fatty liver disease.
Benefits specific to SuperGreen Tonik
- SuperGreen Tonik boosts your metabolism and reduces food cravings.
- It improves cardiovascular health and lowers cholesterol.
- It is made with an advanced cold-drying process to preserve nutrients.
- It is available in berry and mint flavors and develops a frothy texture on shaking.
- It doesn’t contain soy.
- It contains scientifically proven dosages.
- It doesn’t contain any proprietary blend to ensure complete transparency.
- It doesn’t have any reported side effects.
- It is suitable for people who are sensitive to caffeine.
- It helps induce deep sleep.
- It contains nutrient-rich organic chlorella, which contains all 9 amino acids.
Benefits specific to Beyond Greens
- Beyond Greens contains prebiotics and probiotics that improve your gut health.
- It doesn’t contain soy.
- It doesn’t contain any proprietary blend to ensure complete transparency.
- It improves liver health.
- It has an earthy matcha taste.
- It contains chlorella.
Since the product contains probiotics, you may experience mild side effects in the beginning, especially if you have a sensitive stomach. These include nausea, bloating, and diarrhea.
There’re no known side effects of SuperGreen Tonik.
Due to the presence of prebiotics and probiotics, you may experience digestive health and related issues, including diarrhea, gas, and bloating.
It is always a good idea to talk to your licensed healthcare provider before taking any new supplement. Make sure to go through the ingredient list of supplements to avoid ingredients you may be particularly allergic to.
- Rhodiola Rosea
Rhodiola Rosea is a popular ingredient among athletes due to its stress-relieving properties. Its antioxidant compounds protect you from harmful free radicals in the body.
Other Ingredients in Athletic Greens
Athletic Greens contain a total of 75 ingredients. Some of the most prominent ones include:
- Raw superfood complex: Organic spirulina, organic apple powder, lecithin (65% phosphatides), organic alfalfa powder, inulin, organic chlorella powder, organic wheat grass juice powder, and more.
They help regulate your body’s pH levels, support liver functions and improve heart health.
- Nutrient-dense natural extracts, Herbs, and Antioxidants: Citrus bioflavonoids extract, alkaline pea protein isolate, milk thistle seed extract (70:1), ashwagandha root extract (5:1), Rhodiola Rosea root dry extract (15:1), and more.
They regulate your blood sugar, increase energy levels, and improve alertness and other cognitive functions.
- A super mushroom complex and digestive enzymes: They boost your immunity and improve digestion.
- 21 vitamins and minerals: Vitamin A, B12, C, E, folate, biotin, and more. They supplement your dietary requirements.
- Dairy-free probiotics: Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium bifidium improve your gut health.
Other Ingredients in SuperGreen Tonik
Organic Greens Blend
- Horseradish (Moringa) Leaf Powder (500 mg)
The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of Horseradish relieve inflammation and protect your body from oxidative stress caused by free radicals.
- Organic Spinach Leaf Powder (1000 mg)
Spinach improves your eyesight, lowers blood pressure, and reduces oxidative stress.
- Barley Grass Powder (1000 mg)
The nutrients in barley grass powder aid weight loss, regulate blood sugar levels and keep your heart healthy.
- Organic Spirulina Powder (2000 mg)
The superfood works well at suppressing oxidation and regulating blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Collards Leaf Powder (2000 mg)
Collard greens are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C, which are both essential for a healthy immune system. Vitamin A is important for T cell-related immunity, while vitamin C keeps your blood cells healthy.
- Organic Chlorella Cracked Cell Wall Powder (1000 mg)
Chlorella is a freshwater green alga that packs several essential nutrients and antioxidants. It helps stimulate your immune system and fight infection.
- Dandelion Leaf Extract (500 mg)
It protects the body from harmful pathogens and reduces its ability to multiply.
- Garlic Bulb Extract (250 mg)
Due to its immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory properties, garlic directly stimulates the immune system and has been used for centuries to treat viral infections
- Olive Leaf Extract (250 mg)
Olive leaf extract helps fight infections, reduces aches and pains, and relieves a sore throat.
- Black Pepper Extract (24 mg)
Black pepper extract contains the chemical compound piperine, which helps strengthen immunity, protects from ulcers, and increases the bioavailability of nutrients and other compounds.
- L-Theanine (250 mg)
L-Theanine is an essential amino acid that can help improve memory and is useful in treating anxiety and depression.
- Ashwagandha root extract (500 mg)
Ashwagandha is a potent herb to improve attention span, boost memory, and reduce anxiety.
- Gingko leaf powder (240 mg)
Gingko leaves are packed with antioxidants including flavonoids and terpenoids that help reduce stress and fight free radicals, which have been linked to aging and several diseases.
- Bacopa leaf powder and herb extract (300 mg)
Bacopa helps protect neurons against damage and improve various cognitive functions.
- Rhodiola root powder and extract (300mg)
Rhodiola root has been used for centuries in traditional medicine systems to treat a variety of ailments, including fatigue, anxiety, and depression.
Rhodiola root powder and extract are believed to work by increasing levels of certain chemicals in the brain, including serotonin and dopamine.
Time to keep your engine running with green drinks, Buy Supergreen Tonik from its exclusive Official Website.
Other Ingredients in Beyond Greens
- Ceylon Cinnamon Bark (314 mg)
Ceylon cinnamon is a high-quality spice that helps reduce oxidative stress and inflammation with regular use.
- Milk Thistle Seed (200 mg)
Milk thistle supports liver health due to its detoxifying effects and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Fructooligosaccharides, FOS (190 mg)
Fructooligosaccharides are prebiotic fibers naturally found in whole foods that feed the good bacteria in your gut.
- Tahl Gum (Acacia seyal) (190mg)
Acacia is a soluble fiber with numerous health benefits, such as treating digestive disorders, relieving sore throat, and reducing cholesterol levels.
- Xylooligosaccharides, XOS (20mg)
Just like fructooligosaccharides, xylooligosaccharides, are a type of prebiotic fiber that helps improve your gut health by nourishing good bacteria in the gut.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom (25mg)
Lion’s mane mushroom is a fungus native to Asia, which is known to support memory and other cognitive functions.
- Echinacea (900 mg)
This robust herb contains several active ingredients that boost immunity, reduce anxiety, and have anti-cancer properties.
- LactoSpore (Bacillus Coagulans) (3 mg)
LactoSpore is a proprietary formula made with Bacillus Coagulans bacteria, which can help reduce symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Turkey Tail Mushroom (25 mg)
Turkey Tail mushrooms contain prebiotic fibers and flavonoids that are beneficial for your gut health and immunity.
- Cordyceps Mushrooms (25 mg)
Cordyceps mushrooms are known to improve exercise performance and reduce fatigue by increasing oxygen intake by muscles.
- Reishi Mushroom (25 mg)
Reishi mushrooms contain nutrients that boost your immunity by increasing your white blood cell count. They also help reduce inflammation and relieve pain due to chronic ailments.
- Matcha Tea (200 mg)
Matcha green tea contains 20 times more antioxidants than traditional green tea. They contain catechins that help prevent cell damage, among other benefits.
- Rhodiola Rosea (50 mg) – Benefits have been elaborated above.
- Chlorella (500 mg) – The purpose of this ingredient have been stated prior.
Cost and Refund Policy
- $99 for a 30-day pack
- $109 for a 30-day travel pack
- $79 for a 30-day packs
- $89 for a 30-day travel packs
- $149 for 60 servings
- $169 for 60 individual servings
Subscriptions include a free starter pack containing a premium jar, shaker bottle, and 5 travel packs.
The brand offers a 90-day money-back guarantee on bulk purchase packs.
- $87 for 1 month’s supply
- $227 for 3 month’s supply
- $377 for 6 month’s supply
The brand provides a 365-day hassle-free money-back guarantee. They also offer free US shipping.
- 1 jar for $39.99
- 2 jars for $36.99 each
- 4 jars for $31.99 each
- 1 jar for $31.99
- 2 jars for $28.99
- 4 jars for $24.99
The brand offers a 365-day money-back guarantee on unopened bottles.
Here’s what the consumers have to say about these high-quality superfood supplements.
Athletic Greens is easier than most to drink, and I love the nutritional insurance this offers. I can see a difference in my skin.
– Tobby D.
It is what it promised… great for body-building, and a good supplement with high-quality ingredients. But Athletic Greens can work on improving their flavor.
– Dorish K.
I learned about this green powder supplement but was wary of the grassy taste. But I was so happy to see that the Supergreen Tonik has a mild spearmint refreshing taste! I also feel better as I have less belly bloat and am more energetic.
– Eliam F.
The flavor Supergreen Tonik has is excellent, and it mixes well in water. I also notice that I do seem to feel better on the days I drink it.
– Katalina P.
This Beyond Greens powder was recommended to me, and it has gone a long way to help my digestion and stomach health at ease, I would call it a good buy.
– Hazel M.
I really like Beyond Greens. It has an “earthly” taste, but don’t know how many of you will like such earthly natural flavorings over fruity flavors. I take it in the morning before eating anything, and I feel energized. Glad I tried it!
– Logan S.
When can I expect to see results?
Athletic Greens claims that some consumers may see results within a few days, while for some people, it may take up to a few weeks.
Consumers may expect to see positive changes after a couple of days.
Consumers usually experience its benefits within 1-2 weeks.
While these are general timeframes, it is important to remember that we’re all unique and lead different lifestyles. We recommend trying a supplement for at least a few weeks to give it a fair chance.
Why should you choose these green superfoods over most greens powders?
Athletic Greens contains a whopping 75 ingredients. Although it is suitable for everyone, the product is NSF certified for sports and is optimized for athletes. Apart from the typical benefits of greens powders, it helps promote liver health, help in recovery, and improve gut health.
SuperGreen Tonik discloses its complete ingredients list and their exact amounts. It contains the optimal dosage for each ingredient and is third-party tested for safety. Additionally, the patented cold-drying process ensures the product retains its micronutrients. Its flavor and texture effectively mask the grassy taste of the greens powder. Moreover, it doesn’t have any reported side effects and is suitable for people who are sensitive to caffeine.
Beyond Greens combines several healthful nutrients and doesn’t contain any proprietary blends. It contains prebiotic fibers along with probiotic strains, which stimulate the growth of good bacteria in the gut. Some of its ingredients may help in the natural detoxification of the liver. The supplement is also easy on the pocket.
How to buy the Best Greens Powder?
You can place your order on their official website :
Athletic Greens: Various online stores like Amazon, CVS, GNC, Walgreens, or Walmart.
SuperGreen Tonik: Only available from the official website. https://supergreentonik.com/
Beyond Greens: Online stores like Amazon, GNC, or Walmart.
Q1. Are these green powders natural?
Ans.: All three supplements are completely natural and free from artificial ingredients.
Q2. Can I take it alongside my prescription medications?
Ans.: If you’re taking any prescription medications, we recommend that you talk to your healthcare provider before taking any supplements.
Q3. Are these Green Superfood Drinks habit-forming?
Ans.: None of the ingredients in all of these supplements contain addictive ingredients.
Q4. Will the health benefits diminish if I stop taking it?
Ans.: Greens powders are designed to supplement your diet. They provide adequate nutrients and various other health benefits. While you may retain some of its benefits, you must continue to take the supplements regularly for the best results.
|Athletic Greens||SuperGreen Tonik||Beyond Greens|
|Prices (per bottle)||$99||$87||$39.99|
|Refund Policy||90 days||365 days||365 days|
|Expected results||A few days to a few weeks||A couple of days||1-2 weeks|
|Where to Buy?||Visit official Athletic Greens Website.||Click Here to visit the Supergreen Tonik Website.||Visit official Beyond Grass Website.|
Summary & Verdict
Many products come with an impressive ingredient list or an attractive price tag, but these products often don’t disclose their complete ingredient list or don’t contain effective doses of the active ingredients.
- SuperGreen Tonik is one of the few supplements that ensure complete transparency with its consumers.
- Some products also have an off-putting taste which makes them difficult to consume regularly. SuperGreen Tonik effectively solves this problem so that you enjoy your diet regimen with great taste.
- Moreover, SuperGreen Tonik is made using sophisticated technology that helps preserve its nutrients and doesn’t have any side effects.
- They also provide a hassle-free 365 days money-back guarantee, which is difficult to find elsewhere.